Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Flashback

Since I'm in Oklahoma City today, I can't review today at Nags Head Church. But I've heard from a couple of people that it went really well. I love our church, and being able to be away knowing that things are well taken care of there. It wasn't always that way. But God has given us great leadership in our church.

Thanks Nate for putting together a "fun, different" worship time.

Meanwhile, here at the Federation of Fire Chaplains annual conference I've finished two days and 16 hours of classroom instruction. Brain overload! The convention actually begins tomorrow, with a trip to the Murrah Building included in the day. Gail's stayed busy shopping and seeing some sites.

She got to attend lifechurch.tv today, and really enjoyed it. I attended the worship service here at the hotel with the conference. I wish I could have gone with her. 'Nuff said.

We're about to get hammered by an Oklahoma thunder/lightning/hail storm. The wind is howling! Where's the storm shelter in this place?

No comments: