Monday, October 8, 2007

Better be looking over your shoulder

This morning when I was ten minutes into teaching at First Appointment (at 6:10AM!) my cell phone went off. I keep my phone on "vibrate", so I was surprised that a song was playing from my phone in my pocket.

Last night we visited with our son and daughter, as well as our two daughters, their husbands and friends. I left my cell phone there.

This morning before First Appointment I was handed my phone which I put in my pocket. I never thought to check it for tampering. They had set the alarm to go off at 6:10, knowing I'd be teaching, and downloaded "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't your wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?" as my ring tone, turned up as loud as it could go. It was hilarious.

Somebody blamed in on my son-in-law who wasn't present.

Payback is sweet. My mind is swimming.

Lock your doors.

5 comments:

Paul J. said...

That is a funny, funny gag...

CFHusband said...

that's so juvenile....

:D

LauraZazPosada said...

hahaha! I love it... Hello from CA! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was the hottest thing ever. i loved it

Thodgson said...

the quiet anticipation...