Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Apocolypse Now!

You would think the world is coming to an end. Our web site server has been down for 4 days. Pandemonium is everywhere!

Geez. How did we even survive a few years ago? The young guys on staff are freaking.

If you're trying to reach our church web site, don't try right now. If you've emailed me since Friday, I didn't get it. But you can email me here if you need to because my old email address is temporarily non-functioning.

At least when I get in my truck I can turn on the oldies station and retain some sanity.

4 comments:

CFHusband said...

who's freakin' out?

Rick Lawrenson said...

Andy was having a panic attack this morning.

Thodgson said...

Me too! Please pass along that the Jr Wave Riders' newsletter and calendar are up at www.jrwaveriders.com

CFHusband said...

but that's normal activity for Andy...