- Our church is a friendly, welcoming family and place. "You seem to care that we're here."
- The coffee and donuts help with making guests feel at home!
- Our check-in and secure children's ministries put first time parents at ease. And the kids love Kidmo and Lil' K!
- Our music! Everyone comments on the quality of our band and tech team. A guest who is worship leader at his home church commented on how well everything flowed.
- Printed outlines that make it easy to follow the message and take notes.
- Our teaching is biblical.
Next week I'll be teaching on "What if I lived with no regrets?", focusing on moral excellence. See you there!
With Gail gone to Durham for a few days I think I'll go see Iron Man this evening. Don't know much about it except it's a good action flick. She wants to see Indiana Jones and Prince Caspian, so I'll wait for her to get home to see them.