WARNING: I'm making political statements here. If that bothers you, don't read it.
Sometime tomorrow, God willing, I'll head over to our town hall and cast my vote for Romney and Ryan. If you care, I'll tell you why.
1. President Obama's administration has consistently chipped away at religious liberties over the past 4 years. It appears that the Constitution is irrelevant under his leadership.
2. President Obama's administration has pushed for the acceptance of a redefinition of marriage, something that has been in place for the entire history of mankind in every culture.
3. President Obama has signed on to legislation promoting the ongoing slaughter of the unborn in our country.
4. Something terribly wrong happened in Libya on Sept. 11, and we have been lied to about it repeatedly. Americans deserve to know the truth.
5. I'm no better off financially than I was four years ago. But, at least I still have a job. Yet the numbers of unemployed Americans continues to grow and the small businesses that can provide real economic stimulus are suffering. The economic "stimulus package" only put us farther in debt as a nation.
6. The promise of a transparent administration has never materialized. In fact, just the opposite has happened, with executive orders bypassing our Constitutional government process.
7. I'm a capitalist, not a socialist. Let free enterprise, not governmental agencies solve what ails our economy.
8. I wish everyone adequate health care. But I do not believe those of who can pay for our own should also pay for those who can't or won't. Let's find a better solution.
9. Gov. Romney is a proven business man, and has been chief executive of a state government. He will come into this job with more experience than Pres. Obama had four years ago. We need someone with Romney's track record to turn things around.
10. Joe Biden is one heartbeat away from the Oval Office!