Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A new trick for an old dog

I've been using the computer and web/email for some time now to communicate, so that's not new to me. But blogging is. Not sure how I'll do with it (or even if anyone will read whatever I write.) But the idea of keeping a "journal" of sorts of my thoughts has caught my fascination.

Who knows how regularly I'll do something here? Not me. But when something wakes me up in the middle of the night and I can't go back to sleep, I'll try blogging.

Here goes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Rick!

Welcome to the blogosphere. I'll stop by often. This is Bill Huffhine from pastors.com and the blog http://awaitingrain.typepad.com

Happy blogging!

Joe said...

Exactly the reason I got into it too. It was an interesting idea. The problems started when people actually started coming to my blog and reading on a regular basis. Be prepared man, be prepared. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking me Rick! I'll return the favor. :-)