Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Girls Gone Wild!


This photo was taken last night at one of our ladies Connection Groups. Looks like they were having fun - they're all smiling! Wearing goofy hats...it must be a girl thing!

Guys prefer to make noises.

And because our mantra is "What's said in a group stays in a group" I won't repeat some of what I've heard went on during a game of Guesstures.

I'm so glad fellowship can be fun. Rock on, girls.

What's scary is that 3 of our pastors' wives are in this picture.

6 comments:

Katie Lamont said...

I recognize that viking hat as one that Sarah wore for spirit week at MHS! That hat really gets around!

Apple said...

Forget the hats...I'm eyeing that lemon meringue pie sitting on the table!

jamie said...

Now this is cool. Wish my church had been this fun, then I might still go to it... I need to find one like yours!!! God Bless you all
Jamie in Texas

Blessings From Above said...

Looks like a great bunch!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the floral Viking gear!

Bonnie said...

ok, I'm scared!