Sunday, February 3, 2008

Giants win!

No, I'm not a Giants fan. In fact, the Giants are a hated rival of my team (who like me was watching from home). But neither am I a Pats fan. And there's just something about them that had me pulling for the underdogs to win.

I missed a good part of the game. We had our commuion fellowship tonight. But then, the only part of the game that really matters is the end, right? When I tuned in it was 7-3 NE.

Great game! Really. I think probably the best Super Bowl ever.

Now I'm listening to my pager in case some fool driving home drunk doesn't get there. Let's hope for radio silence.

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

It was a good game. I was pulling against the Giants cause they're in the Skins devision, and I thought for sure that they were the most undeserving team to ever make it to the super bowl...and, I would have loved to have seen the history that could have been.

It was a good game, at least the parts I caught around hanging out with Tricia and Gwyneth.

CJolly said...

I was for the Giants being a professional underdog fan. Upsets make the game fun! Great game!!! And even going to Communion, we didn't miss the best part of it.